Looking for summer storage for a 360 | FerrariChat

Looking for summer storage for a 360

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by ferraristyle1, Mar 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraristyle1

ferraristyle1 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    I'm looking for a place to store my 360 during the summer from May till maybe September near Annapolis, MD, that offers secure 24 hour access.

My place has non covered parking and I really don't want to do that. I would like the ability to come and go as I please as sometimes I will be getting in late at night but if not available it would be mostly getting the car out from Friday to Sunday.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank for the help.

2. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    #2 88Testarossa, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    I have a buddy in Annapolis who stores his Ferrari and BMWs in the parking garage at the Westin Hotel for $50 per month. Gated, secure, cctv monitors. Look into it. He said there's a group of collector cars that all park in the same area of the garage.

I also have a 360 and TR in Severna Park, but my garage is full. Sorry.

Good luck

Sent via itty bitty electrons

3. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

4. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I would also (highly) recommend the Car Corral. Randy is a great person and an FCA member! Some of his clients are military and government personnel who travel for extended periods of time. So rest assured your car will be in good hands.

Bill P.

5. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    If you store it in Annapolis, PM me. A couple of us locals can check on the car periodically and even start it up for you.

Put about 50# of air in the tires for long term storage.

Sent via itty bitty electrons

6. BB55

BB55 Karting

Sep 18, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    BB
    Starting in May I will be leasing around 5k of indoor garage storage space for my cars. That said, I won't be able to use all the space and should have 6 extra spots that I would consider renting out on a month to month basis.

The location is in NW DC, close to Wisconsin Ave & near the red line Metro stop at Friendship Heights. Really a fantastic location for anyone that lives or works in NW DC or Bethesda/Chevy Chase/Rockville area

If you need an extra spot or two or three...ping me and I can show you the space. I have not figured out the price per car, but imagine it will be the same or less than the Gaithersburg Airpark pricing.

7. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Store it at my place for free. Just leave the keys in it