Car Show April 26th 2015 AVENUE KITCHEN | FerrariChat

Car Show April 26th 2015 AVENUE KITCHEN

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by LOLAF1RACER, Mar 31, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Finally! The link you all have been asking for is LIVE!
    If you wish to donate $20...or more :))) to secure your parking spot at Avenue Kitchen for the car show April 26, you may do so now. A limited number of parking spaces are avail so it's first donate, first served!
    click to donate--> Welcome to Kristy Sevag's MWOY Fundraising Page!

Welcome to Kristy Sevag's MWOY Fundraising Page!
    Please join me in supporting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) by making a donation to my fundraising campaign for Man or Woman of the Year. I am part of team working to raise as much as possible in a 10-week period. Every dollar I raise counts as one vote and the candidate who gets the most vot…
    MWOY.ORG

2. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Andrew, happy to donate. Unable to attend the event . Is it possible to indicate I do not want a spot so I don't get in line in front of someone who does? Jon in Delaware

3. LOLAF1RACER

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    if you want to just make a donation an d not attend , maybe just say that in the comments box on her page , Thanks Jon

4. Sechsgang

Sechsgang Formula Junior

May 29, 2006
    Wayne, PA
    Full Name:
    Drew
    I can't wait for this one, should be fun.

5. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Happy to donate as well, but I won't be able to attend.

6. LOLAF1RACER

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Don't forget it's this Sunday at Avenue Kitchen in Villanova!

7. AlanRS

AlanRS Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2009
    DE
    I have the day completely open on Sunday. Are we doing a drive or lunch or anything afterwards?

8. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    See you there

9. TonyK

TonyK Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    Automobili Limited is in! We are bringing at least 5 cars.

10. SpykerBAS

SpykerBAS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2009
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    B. Sokolow
    Could be up for an after-drive, Alan.

11. LOLAF1RACER

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Hello!

First, thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my Woman of the Year campaign to raise funds to support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Car people are the best people :)

Sooooo far the weather looks good to go. 60+sunny.

This is a pretty cas + chill show, but if you requested to park next to a pal, I have noted everyone's request! ** Also, if you are a dealer and sponsored, I have your VIP spaces blocked off for the cars you are bringing.**
    You will see <--- red car show signs ---> directing you in from Lancaster Ave. If you paid to show a car, you will be directed to park in the reserved lot. If you are not showing a car, please park at the top lot where Azie is located and walk down to the show. The show is free to attend so tell your friends by sharing this link on social media! https://www.facebook.com/events/754168668006650/
    Donation link: Welcome to Kristy Sevag's MWOY Fundraising Page!

Where:
    Avenue Kitchen
    789 East Lancaster Ave
    Villanova, Pennsylvania 19085

Start Time:
    9am (to approx noon)

If you wish, you can also have breakfast at Avenue Kitchen (um BEST stuffed french toast I have EVER had) and have a % of your check will go to LLS. Free coffee from Avenue Kitchen will be avail to you all. Just because you are awesome (all thanks to Dana!)
    Breakfast rezzies can be made here: Avenue Kitchen Restaurant - Villanova, PA | OpenTable (I see many of you already did! Smart!)

If you have any additional questions, please email me or call me 215-285-1531

12. AdvancedDetailingMainLine

BANNED

Nov 17, 2014
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt Davis
    Donated and excited to be there :)

13. AlanRS

AlanRS Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2009
    DE
    Looks like just you and I. I'm sure we'll attract others.