CF Charities Supercar Show | FerrariChat

CF Charities Supercar Show

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by SpykerBAS, May 31, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SpykerBAS

SpykerBAS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2009
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    B. Sokolow
  2. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Yeah, I didn't hear about it too last minute between a billboard somewhere and Algar. I was just wondering if anyone went and if there were any pictures?

3. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    You know, Rob is always asking what FChat could do to be better. One idea would be to have a calendar thread that wasn't just a thread, but a large format that lists as many different areas as you want and has each event listed with a clickable link to info, and then maybe a big photo thread for all the events together like a Tumblr page. Don't separate as I would love to check out pics from other areas , but it's just too time consuming.

The reason I want selectable multiple areas is due to the proximity to events in the areas close to you. Where we are is closer to NJMP than an event in Virginia.

4. JWheel

JWheel Karting

Jun 18, 2013
    Phoenixville, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon Wheel
    I have a ton of pics to go through for that event. Location has its huge advantages and the cars this year were top notch. Larry is 2-for-2 in improving this event with each year.

5. SM Photography

SM Photography Karting

Oct 20, 2014
    Full Name:
    Spencer M.
    #5 SM Photography, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. JWheel

JWheel Karting

Jun 18, 2013
    Phoenixville, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon Wheel
  7. JWheel

JWheel Karting

Jun 18, 2013
    Phoenixville, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon Wheel
    #7 JWheel, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. AdvancedDetailingMainLine

BANNED

Nov 17, 2014
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt Davis
    I made one yesterday, check it out and message me any events that aren't on there and I'll add them. Thanks.
    https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=camrm4n41n21r019m8l05c4nm8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York