Scuderia Ferrari Club of Philadelphia | FerrariChat

Scuderia Ferrari Club of Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by TSchell, Jun 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TSchell

TSchell Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Lancaster, Pa
    Full Name:
    Tom Schell
    Just received my membership kit from the Scuderia Ferrari Club. The kit alone is worth the price of membership ($75.00 per year) Extras include emails after practice, qualifying, and after the race. Some of this info you won't find anywhere else. 20% discounts at the Ferrari store. Get together on GP weekends to watch the race. This weekend will watch the Canada GP and then race go-karts at Horsham, food also served. At some GP events your badge will get you in some closed off areas. If you are into Ferrari F1, this is for you.
    Their website is Scuderia Ferrari Club of Philadelphia - Owners and Fans They are also on Facebook

2. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Nice. Sounds awesome, will have to join :)

3. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    I'll keep an eye on this.

4. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    I joined today. The benefits alone seem to be worth the $75 entry price. Plus you get to attend events with fellow Ferrari F1 enthusiasts. Can't get any better :)