West Chester C&C June 13th | FerrariChat

West Chester C&C June 13th

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by The_Pagani_Kid, Jun 12, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    Just wondering who all is going. I'm bringing something rather special for the first time this year.

2. captglen

captglen Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2007
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Glenn L.
    Hi Lou,
    What did you bring ??

3. SpykerBAS

SpykerBAS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2009
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    B. Sokolow
    Great pix, Alex. Thanks for taking and sharing.

4. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Thanks Alex, couldn't make it due to my tire issue:nail in tire, CJs couldn't handle my rim, so flatbedded to D'Ambrosio's (AAA comes through!) . But you know what, I'm sure McClaren could have handled it, why didn't I think of that?

At any rate, looks, great. Where were the other pics taken?

5. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Thank you, and you're welcome!

The show was at Paoli Methodist Church. We had to represent!

6. DreamCarrera

DreamCarrera Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2006
    S.E. PA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Great pics as usual, Alex. Thanks for sharing.

Maybe consider yourself lucky Scott. I recently had CJs fix one of my tires(also due to a nail in the tire) and they scratched the wheel. What really makes me mad about the situation is that the wheel was perfect before the "repair" and I specifically made it a point to explain to the tech that it was an expensive wheel and I didn't want them to touch it if they were not confident that they could properly do the job...he assured me there wouldn't be a problem, but...sorry, rant over.

7. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Eric,sorry to hear this. I think you are correct, they mentioned to me that "they had a Porsche in recently" when I expressed my concern over this very thing. I was watching them the whole time trying to get the tire off the rim, and finally, I called it off and called AAA. My guys at D'Ambrosio's, who know Vipers, and know my car, had me in and out in 1/2 hour.