Competizione | FerrariChat

Competizione

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by fou, Jun 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    #1 fou, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    Just picked up my 575 from Fernando this afternoon after they took care of my baby. I swear to god he found an extra 25 hp in there after just routine service.

Got to give a special shout out to Robbie at sticky no more, he re did the entire interior and I could not be more pleased.

Richard and Fernando have got to be the most honest straight forward best mechanics I have ever met.

All I did was drop it off and said, do what needs to be done.

Holy hell, they are good, and fun to be around as well.

Thanks guys!!

By the way, did I mention the eye candy?

Clean up in isle 1, I may have cum in my pants, they had a Daytona engine on dyno.

They even picked me up at the train station, what a great shop they run.

I would be leaving out Fernando's wife. Not only is she charming and beautifiul, but I get the feeling she may control the whip, heheheheh

2. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    #2 fou, Jun 19, 2015
    By the way, they have been servicing my rig for years now, this is not a one time gig. It just amazes me each year how good they are, and I keep forgetting to pat them on the back for being sponsors and great guys.

They have all my service records, so I just drop it off and tell them to do what needs to be done. They are honest and always on target. Never trying to do more than expected, but always doing better.

Well worth the sluggish ride up Amtrak and back from Richmond.

3. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Couldn't agree more! I just dropped off my 348 on Wednesday and only after visiting them the second time, I got the same vibe. Such an awesome shop :)

4. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    They are the best! My TR is in for a major service (#4 for me). Richard started working on my cars when he was at FoW. He and Fernando are the best techs in the region.

Sent via itty bitty electrons

5. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    I just call them up, say it is time, drive from Richmond, take the train home, they send pictures, I take the train up, and it runs better than new,... No questions and happyness ensues.

The only worries I ever have is if fernandos wife is not going to be there at pick up.

She is more beautiful than the cars in the shop, but Richard is kinda cute...... Hahahahahahaha, just kidding guy

Thanks again for a job well done!

6. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    Al, I saw your car, they have 3 in there stacked because of rain, how often do you get to see three testas stacked? Was yours the bright after market rims, or the single lug nut, or the tinted windows, all three were fine,

I cannot post pictures anymore as my subscription expired, but that place is amazing

7. Transhuman

Transhuman Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    Cloverly
    Full Name:
    Juan
    They're great guys and the shop is always clean as surgery room. I really don't know how they manage that!

8. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    #8 fou, Jun 19, 2015
    I hate to admit it, but I have a crush on Eni, Fernado's wife.

I bought a ferrari 8 years ago and figured I would meet a beautiful woman.

But she is married to a great guy, guess I will keep my wife.....hehehehehehehe

Fernado, that is a compliment to you, please do not leave a rag in my manifold next service.

9. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Richard and Fernando are the best!!!! Top notch for sure

10. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    #10 fou, Jun 19, 2015
    Robbie, your work is incredible, it looks brand new , I drove home last night in the storm from Maryland and it was really funny actually working the ac/defrost without getting my fingers all stuck up..

Great job

Again, got to give a shout out to Fernado, he removed and replaced all the parts to send to Robbie.

When is the last time you removed a dash and two door cards?

I have done it on two rovers and it is a feakiing pain in tha ass.

I have also done it on two Porsches, but it is still a pain in ass. You try keeping up with all those clips with a 3 year old riding her tycylcle around the house.

I have replace lift actulors in many rovers, and done many rebuilds of 911's but at some point you draw the line. I m too old to be on my knees

11. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    I rarely drive my car any more, but I took it to work yesterday and drove the f' ck out of it.

I have to say, it drives better today than when I bought it, have no idea what Fernando did to it , but it needs to be bottled.

12. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    That man is amazing

13. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    Those guys run a great shop... It's all about the car and the customer!!!!

They did some work on my 360 some years back (cam belts and fuel tank roll over valves). Also took my phone call for advice on window glass drop down issue. They are The Best!!!!!

I wish the shop was closer to me since moving to Florida. Maybe drive up and take the train back?