Odd Request...Sothern DE Shore or MD Shore | FerrariChat

Odd Request...Sothern DE Shore or MD Shore

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by autowerks9, Jul 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Wife and I have not made any vaction plans for this summer due to alot of personal stuff. Skipped a get-a-way for our 25th earlier this year. I So I am looking to surprise her with a few days that I have coming open in the frist week of August (1-8). I Figure I would try to find a local place in the Southern DE or MD Shores as it is easy to get too so we dont loose alot of travel time. I know its is an "in season" time at the shore which is making it diffucult.

Looking for a possible realestate contact or any insight, recommendations as my issues are;
    ..Not worried about having to drive a little to get to the beach.
    ..Needs to be pet freindly. 2 medium sized adult dogs, completely house broken
    ..3-4 days if possible from Aug. 1-8
    ..Efficency style or house prefered.

Thank you for any information in advance.
    David

2. Mondog1

Mondog1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2006
    Philly burbs
    Full Name:
    Robert
    NJ shore?

3. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Never been the Jersey Shore fan ! We typically head south of Wilmington NC. Just too long of a drive for 3-4 days !

David

4. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    I'm from annapolis. We like Rehoboth DE. May want to ck www.airbnb.com for some houses to rent...Good luck

5. dadams73

dadams73 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Ocean City NJ
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Rehobeth beach is nice for a short stay. The Bellmoor inn is a great hotel

6. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Vrbo.com is another site some friends of mine advertise their beach rentals. May find a pet friendly one here.

7. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Red Mill Inn just north of Rehobeth seems to always have vacancies and they offer pet rooms. My wife and I have a home near there but my wife is allergic to animals. Nice area to visit. We took the Harley to the Lewes ferry and loaded up. nice 1hour 45 minute boat ride to Cape May NJ. Spent the day riding around then loaded back up for the return journey. Very nice day trip.

8. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Thanks guys..i will take a close look at some of the suggestions.

David

9. ferraristyle1

ferraristyle1 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Check out "The Lighthouse Club" and/or "The Edge" in Ocean City, MD. They are on a piece of land called ***ers Island. Both places are upscale (for Ocean City standards) and nice.