Monterey Speed Week - Enclosed Transport from PA | FerrariChat

Monterey Speed Week - Enclosed Transport from PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Oakes Detail, Jul 16, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    #1 Oakes Detail, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    Hello all!

I have arranged for a full enclosed Semi Trailer to be transporting vehicles from my shop here in West Chester, PA out to Monterey California for Monterey Speed Week/Pebble Beach. The transport pick up is slated for August 4th/5th - Confirmation on this soon - and the vehicles must be at my location no later than August 2nd.

So far I have three confirmations, with an available 3-9 more spots. However, I need to have a guaranteed list by August 1st. Deposits for the transportation will not be needed until the week of transport, additionally due to the use of a full Semi Trailer, I am able to offer a flat rate for transport to and from for much less than individual car transport.

The round trip fair was quoted at $4176 per vehicle, that is enclosed, tracked transport from the east coast, to the west coast, and back. All to be handled out of my spacious, secure facility and delivered to an equivalent location, if not the Pebble Beach grounds themselves. I will also be over seeing the loading and handling of the vehicles.

Please comment here that you wish to reserve, and then also message me here or at my direct email - [email protected] - or call me at my facility 610-696-5469.

Thank you!

Nick Oakes

2. SpykerBAS

SpykerBAS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2009
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    B. Sokolow
    Nick,

I am confirmed. For pick up in CA, we either need to meet at my hotel, or somewhere I can park my rental car when I take my 458 from you. Thanks.

Brett

3. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    No worries, we will arrange it as best as possible when out there.