Cars & Coffee - Villanova edition | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee - Villanova edition

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by LOLAF1RACER, Aug 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    This saturday will be our 4th event at " Avenue Kitchen " right on Route 30 in Villanova, near the RT 320 intersection below Azie Restaurant , Last week we had about 12 cars . It is building . If your looking for a less crowded venue , this is your scene ! 9am to 10:15 ish

2. TonyK

TonyK Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    I'm in. I also know of at least 2 others that aren't on here that are coming.

3. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Thanks to all who attended today . we had about 20 cars. And great breakfast !
    Lambo Huracan
    4 M3's
    r8 v10
    austin healey 3000
    Pierce Arrow
    Lotus exige
    Aston Martin DB7
    Acura NSX
    Porsche turbo
    Porsche 911
    Porsche Boxter
    Jeep Rubicon
    Porsche panamera
    Corvette
    Mercedes 280sl

4. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I told you to keep the faith! I can't wait to join you at the end of the summer

5. Britzky9

Britzky9 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2010
    Phila region
    Yes, but how many burn outs? :)

6. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Apologies again Andy, the morning got away from me. I didn't even get the car out the garage today, period. Glad to see it's catching on, and I hope to support it ONE of these days. Been a weird summer for me, just haven't been to C&C at all on a regular basis.

7. cayman13

cayman13 Karting

Nov 18, 2014
    Great to hear. Traffic on 76 stopped me from joining. Will plan on doing so next week.

8. AlanRS

AlanRS Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2009
    DE
    Traffic on 76 was a special kind of frustrating yesterday. Took me over an hour to get from KOP to center city due to the parking lot that existed between KOP and Conshy.

Glad to see this taking off. Hope to make it next weekend.

9. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe

That is the case more often than not. Next time I see you I will give you some alternate routes. 76 is the worst

10. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis

I think someone should run for office with the platform of making 76 a double decker highway. Would receive my total support! 😉

11. Richard C2S

Richard C2S Rookie

Apr 22, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Ed Rendell actually tried to do that (second level for express lanes) - but couldn't get the funding.

12. TonyK

TonyK Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    Could you imagine the traffic we would have to endure for 10 years while the built that? By the time they would be finished the population will have grown enough that it would still be congested. See Boston's Big Dig.

However, I'm still for it. 202 being 4 lanes now is pretty awesome.

13. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    I also know some alternate and entertaining routes from the West Chester area for anyone that wants to avoid 76. Will plan on attending next week, also attempted to come but traffic was an issue.