Cars & Coffee - Villanova edition | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee - Villanova edition

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by LOLAF1RACER, Aug 17, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    This Saturday 9 to 11 at "Avenue Kitchen "on Route 30 in Villanova and Route 320 intersection . We plan on changing to Sundays after Labor Day ! Last week we had quite a few cars , lets help grow this meet ! If you are looking for a more laid back, quiet venue , or even enjoying an amazing breakfast , this is your event ! No crowds or kids ( so far )

2. TonyK

TonyK Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    Kids as in 20 somethings showing off their hondas or kids as in our kids? Harris and Andrew both brought their kids last week.

3. LOLAF1RACER

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    kids as in kids with hondas ( not that there is anything wrong with that )

4. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Well. I guess that's the end of it for me. Just way too far away with every bit from present location solid traffic. Been nice knowing you guys.

5. LOLAF1RACER

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Bob Craig , this is a second cars and coffee - this is not replacing West Chester event !
    Was just getting way too crowded - we will be changing from Saturday's to Sunday's after Labor Day for those who want to do both meets

6. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    But it replaces for the rest of the summer doesn't it? If it will be Sundays after Labor day, it seems not very likely that many people will attend Saturday at WC and Sunday in Villanova. It seems that most of the peeps I know will be at the Villanova event. Much closer to where you guys all live.

7. LOLAF1RACER

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    WTF ??????? Bob

8. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Sorry. Not sure what I did wrong. It's just way too far for me to drive on Saturday mornings. I am not trying to discourage anybody else from going. You guys will do fine without me. I already leave before 7 AM and drive 50 miles .
    Nobody drives anymore after C&C anyway.

Sorry if I commented where I had no business.

9. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Bob as you can see from last Saturday in West Chester, there is still a crowd that shows up there. New and old people. For some of us West Chester is closer. (And you guys know I'm barely rolling out of bed on a Saturday morning as it is!) The Villanova one has been taking place over the last month or so and hasn't really had an affect on the attendance in West Chester. I think the people going to Villanova are the ones that are closer to that location and otherwise would not/have not made the drive to West Chester for Cars and Coffee.

10. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    I'd like to (every once in a while)...but no way I'm getting out of bed to meet you guys at 7 AM to go driving! OK, how about this...we go for a drive after C&C August 29th? I'm traveling this weekend so this weekend would be a no go.

11. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Bob, the Villanova location is close to Algar. How is it any different than going there? I live 3 miles from the WC location, but I want to try Villanova. Doubt I'll be able to do too many Sundays, unless it doesn't start until at least 10.
    I just haven't been able to get to C&C at all this summer much. Hopefully will be able to get back on track after Labor Day.

12. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    It's all good.
    ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

13. Pearlcoupeg35

Pearlcoupeg35 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    The idea of a great breakfast there is enough to sell me! Traveling the next few weekends but ill try to sneak out there sometime after Labor Day for sure! Thanks for sharing it Andy!

14. swisman

swisman Rookie

Feb 19, 2013
    Unionville, Pa
    Full Name:
    Scott Wisman
    West Chester C&C has become a fun Sat. morning ritual.....hope it continues despite it's growth over the last couple of years. There is usually a car that is different or unique that shows up each week which makes our little C&C very special.

West Chester C&C is not something I would give up to drive to Villanova....based on where "I live", but I would go on a Sunday morning, as I think that would be a great compliment to West Chester.

15. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I agree with Scott. I will definitely try to make a few Villanova C&C's when they change to Sunday.

Is there enough room at the Villanova location if it starts to grow similar to WC?