A fun video/doc. | FerrariChat

A fun video/doc.

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by sunir, Sep 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
  2. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Great Video! Sunir, it was great putting a face to the name and really enjoyed what you had to say.

Anthony Brosilow did a great job in filming and getting the point across about "Driving Art." It's too bad he didn't plug Richard Garre's shop as he did Competizione. Don't get me wrong, I love Competizione and I take my car there, but it still would've been nice if he had plugged Radcliffe Motocar Company as well. Competizione and Radcliffe Motorcars are (2) great shops here in the Mid-Atlantic area and we're very lucky to have them!

Bill P.

3. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    Yeah I agree I think he went there first not sure. I liked the way he merged to two nice shops and interviewed the owners and techs to get their input. Man it was cool how Anthony edited the video and matched up the dialogue. Also we wanted to focus on the essence of the marque not just performance but how special the car makes you feel... and mixing in the vintage with the modern examples. A sort of "it" factor of you will... I tried to ring that out and the passion for Ferrari when I expressed my thoughts.

4. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I think you did a GREAT job! And as I said before, I really liked how Anthony shot the sequence and how he changed focus on some of his shots. It looks very professional.

Bill P.

5. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    Thanks Bill. I am hoping Anthony does some more I will help with narratives and thoughts I really want him to tray Cavalino or event a local event and do a 15 minute video. Or maybe do some more marques like BMW and Lamborghini just to sort of try to capture the "spirit" of the marque and essence of those that are involved in it from some aspect or another be it ownership, restoration, working on them etc.