Mechanic needed for belt service | FerrariChat

Mechanic needed for belt service

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Murph4Enzo, Sep 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Murph4Enzo

Murph4Enzo Karting

Nov 15, 2003
    Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Christopher Murphy
    Can anyone recommend a private facility that can perform a clutch and engine out service for a TR in the philly area? Need very reasonable pricing, my guy is overseas until 2016 and won't be able to do it until the new year. Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

2. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I would strongly recommend Scuderia Perfomante in Malvern. The shop is run by two Master Certified Ferrari mechanics who recently left Algar Ferrari. Tony D has been ranked by Ferrari as among the ten best in the world in their international competitions and Tony S. is phenomenal as well.

I doubt there is a better operation anywhere. Tony D. exclusively maintained my TR for 25+ years and it showed.

3. Murph4Enzo

Murph4Enzo Karting

Nov 15, 2003
    Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Christopher Murphy
    Joe, thank you so much for the input. Phil T also told me to head their way. Best as always.

Chris

4. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I was at Tony's new shop last week.
    Its very impressive! Clean, spotless and every piece of equipment is brand new.
    They are already expanding too.
    I agree with Joe Z and Phil T.
    Tony and Anthony are the best of the best.

5. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    I STRONGLY recommend Competizione & Sports Cars in Gaithersburg, MD. It's worth the drive, really.

6. Murph4Enzo

Murph4Enzo Karting

Nov 15, 2003
    Philadelphia PA
    Full Name:
    Christopher Murphy
    Thank you Vinny. Spoke to the guys at Scuderia and hopefully will be sending it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk