Happy, Merry Thanksgiving | FerrariChat

Happy, Merry Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by rcraig, Nov 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    To all my friends and Fellow car nuts. Wishing you the best of times with family and friends on this strictly American holiday.
    Please take this time to let those you love and are thankful for know as life can be swept from under you at any moment. Don't let those people far from your embrace.
    The past is done and the future is unknown so try and embrace the moments you have with them.
    For all those that have stuck by me through times of thick and thin( lots of thin lately) I will be eternally greatful for your your friendship and sharing this passion for cars.

Best
    Bob

2. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Happy turkey-day to you too Bob...As you were the head of my first ever " drive" many years ago, I am grateful !!. May there be miles of winding roads in your future !

Happy thanks giving to all.

David

3. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Bob, your words are on points. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

4. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    Totally agree. Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to you and your families. There's much to be thankful for this year.

5. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!