Working in Philadelphia- where is the good spotting places? | FerrariChat

Working in Philadelphia- where is the good spotting places?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by GarechtExotics, May 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GarechtExotics

GarechtExotics Karting

Mar 5, 2011
    Decatur
    Full Name:
    Jacob Garecht
    I'm from Illinois, working in Philadelphia on the i676. I've been spotting a bit in that road every day. Where are some areas around here to go to spot? Any help is appreciated.

2. econmike

econmike Rookie

Feb 17, 2016
    There's a lot of Porsches and Maserati's parked in Liberty Place but I'm the only F-car there. There's also an Aston Martin Vantage and an i8. I've seen a couple of 458s in Center City, one FF, F12, Califrnia and a 430 spider. I've also seen a wrapped Aventador. Not a lot of F cars in the city. Mostly Porsches. I probably see one exotic a week, and that's it. Have to go to the suburbs to see nice cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Spot? You mean like sit around and wait for zippy cars to go by?

Why not wander over to the weekly cars and coffee in West Chester. Only 45 minutes or so from philly.

Plenty of threads here about it. Located at the Starbucks on 202 at Dilworthtown Road. Every Saturday morning, starts around 8AM