Has anyone seen a Bianco white F430 around? | FerrariChat

Has anyone seen a Bianco white F430 around?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by alvin87, Jun 13, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    This is a long shot. But looking for the owner who purchased a 2007 Ferrari F430 in Bianco Fuji white. I've been trying to track this car down and was told it was sold through McLaren of Philadelphia. I called the dealer and they said they would relay the message but I'm pretty sure they won't. If you are or know the owner please PM me. I would like to buy the car or at least be first in line when your ready to sell.

2. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    You might want to contact Algar to see if they know of the car as well assuming it's been serviced there. Another long shot but who knows....good luck!

3. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    The only one I know of is owned by a friend of mine. He bought the car back in March.
    Red interior, 3k miles and is pristine.

4. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    I assume that's the Avus car from Florida, not the Algar former rental which was Fuji.

5. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    Definitely not this one. Doesn't have red interior and the miles are nowhere close to 3k haha.

6. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    Thanks! I'll give them a call. Would you recommend me asking the service advisor or sales about this?

7. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    Called Algar service department and they told me they can't pass on my information to the owner. I guess the search continues.

8. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Correct Luke.
    I think he bought it from Lambo of Palm Beach

9. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
  10. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Call it paranoia, but I'm always leary about such search requests coming from people we don't know.

11. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    Just chasing a dream, But I guess I can see how you could feel that way.

12. Pearlcoupeg35

Pearlcoupeg35 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I remember the car....a friend of mine looked at it....lots of miles right? was it perfect or were there stories on it? maybe I am confusing it with another car....

13. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same car. It does have high miles. There is a personal attachment to this particular F430. I told myself when I met the original owner, that I will one day own this exact car. I was unable to buy it from the first owner as I just started my business. Fast forward to now 7 years later, I'm in the position to do so. Unfortunately, when the car was up for sale early this year, It sold a day before I found out it was for sale.