Thank you to Algar and Futureline | FerrariChat

Thank you to Algar and Futureline

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Alxlee, Jun 29, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    #1 Alxlee, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just got my baby back after her annual service at Algar and a headliner and dash re-covering and I wanted to thank Mark and AJ (with the coolest Jeep Daytona seats!) at Futureline. futurelineauto.com

About a month ago the headliner finally gave way after years of Florida (her previous home) heat and humidity. I had a hard time deciding whether to use leather or alcantara since I would like to keep some originality! In the end though, I decided to go with the alcantara for the Stradale look and the fact that alcantara will not shrink like leather does! Mark even went above and beyond since he had already completed building the new headliner in leather, but surprised me when he went back and rebuilt it with alcantara!

I am a very happy customer and highly recommend them, they are a very capable shop who knows our cars inside and out. I know Algar and McLaren Philly sends their cars to them including parts from a certain blemished P1 in the DC area. I was also told they are also capable of fixing or replacing seat bolsters (and just the strips that are damaged). If anyone is looking for a shop to repair/replace your upholstery, I would highly recommend giving them a call!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Looking good!

3. AlanRS

AlanRS Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2009
    DE
    If it's the same Mark at Futureline, I used him 15 years ago to fix de laminating door panels on my first BMW. Really nice guy and great work.

4. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    nice detail work

5. roma62

roma62 Rookie

Jul 28, 2015
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Vince Fantozzi
    +1
    They just re-covered the steering wheel hub and airbag on my 360 and did a beautiful job in addition to my 456M steering hub a few years ago. Great guys and courteous!

6. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Yes it is, same Mark.