New Hope PA Car Show? | FerrariChat

New Hope PA Car Show?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by sgfreak96, Aug 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Will anyone here be bringing their cars out to the exotic portion on Sunday August 14th to the New Hope Auto Show?

2. waymar

waymar Formula 3

Sep 2, 2008
    Northeast, PA - USA
    Full Name:
    Wayne Martin
    Did not know about it. Can you share more details?

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

New Hope Automobile Show | America's favorite auto show since 1957.

Been a few times. Two day show. !st day is mostly American as I recall, 2nd day is foreign and exotics.

Lots of cars, don't recall seeing any crazy cool stuff, but lots of nice examples to look at. Last time I exhibited, they lumped all the Italian cars in one corner so you had Alfas, Ferraris and Panteras all in the same section. There were quite a few Panteras last time I attended.

On the Ferrari side, as I recall there was a Daytona, a couple of 308's, a 360 or two, a couple 550/575 and my Dino. As this was maybe 7-8 years ago, I suspect the makeup of the show has changed some.

More fun than serious if you're a Ferrari guy as the judges have limited knowledge of the cars, at least, (again) the last time I was there.

D

D

4. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    Never been but have late father's dash plaques mounted along with rally ones from the 1959 & 1960 New Hope show so Would believe me its well-established.