No More C&C West Chester? | FerrariChat

No More C&C West Chester?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by The_Pagani_Kid, Sep 24, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    Heard from someone that was there today that next week will be the last West Chester C&C at that location. Is this true?

2. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I haven't heard that...and considering it's not a club and not organized by anyone... Unless the police come and shut down the parking lot, no participant has the authority to do so.

Fwiw, I was there from 8:30 to 10:30 this morning and the there was no police presence or posted signs to indicate any problem whatsoever.

3. TJsBeer

TJsBeer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 10, 2016
    Valley Forge, PA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Miller
    This is the first I'm hearing this. But, someone mentioned a couple of weeks ago that one of the stores was complaining about us taking up all the parking.

I won't mention the store as it's all hearsay anyway.

But, I do know for fact who mentioned to the police several weeks ago at different event that they needed a presence at C&C WC. I won't name names. But see me in person and I might glance in their direction with a nudge-nudge-wink-wink.

4. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    If they do shut us down, I will no longer give my business to any of the other merchants there I do use: Giant, Nifty 50s, PA Wine and Spirits, and PJ Whelihan.

How can they enforce? There is no law against me driving my Viper to go to Starbucks for a cup?

5. swisman

swisman Rookie

Feb 19, 2013
    Unionville, Pa
    Full Name:
    Scott Wisman
    I'm not sure where this rumor started...to my knowledge there have been no incidents. The fact that the shopping center has hired private security for Saturday mornings plus Birmingham township police & occasionally state police cruise thru (they are car people too)...I think the rumor is Bogus. I'm sure there are one or two business that have complained about lack of parking on Sat. morning...but other business are happy we are there. It is only 3-4 hrs. once a week!

6. Mondog1

Mondog1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2006
    Philly burbs
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Someday I'll make it to a c&c :(