NJMP & Stone Harbor Golf Club Car Event | FerrariChat

NJMP & Stone Harbor Golf Club Car Event

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by FMG415, Sep 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FMG415

FMG415 Rookie

Oct 15, 2015
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Matt
    #1 FMG415, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Coming up on October 9th, the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation will be holding a very special event at New Jersey Motorsport Park and Stone Harbor Golf Club. Below you will find the event poster with the schedule. Definitely will be a fantastic time with many great cars. No matter if you golf or not there is something to do for everyone such as go-karting at New Jersey Motorsport Park and even a parade lap around Thunderbolt Raceway. More information can be found at chipmiller.org. There will be all kinds of cars, everything from a Carrera GT to a LFA. Whether you want to bring a car or just be a spectator, all are welcome. You can register online as well via chip miller.org. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to me via PM or you can email me at [email protected].
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dadams73

dadams73 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Ocean City NJ
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Matt,

Thanks for posting this.. you beat me to it and saved me some time !

THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME EVENT FOR A VERY WORTHY CAUSE!

Our South Jersey group of "car guys" will be there with likely at least 6-10 dozen interesting Ferrari's

3. dadams73

dadams73 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Ocean City NJ
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Correction 6-10 interesting Ferraris not 6-10 dozen!

4. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    I am going to try and attend. The golf course is a few min from my place in avalon. Not sure what car to bring yet.

5. dadams73

dadams73 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Ocean City NJ
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Thanks to all who were interested in this event, but it has now been postponed due to possible bad weather conditions this weekend..

New date is into summer of 2017 - so save the date for a fantastic car guys day out.. 7/20/17

6. dadams73

dadams73 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Ocean City NJ
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Of course not limited to just "guys". Women & children most welcome also!!

7. SM Photography

SM Photography Karting

Oct 20, 2014
    Full Name:
    Spencer M.
    Have you seen the latest weather predictions? They've done a complete 180.

8. dadams73

dadams73 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Ocean City NJ
    Full Name:
    Dean
    I have and hope that happens to be the case. Unfortunately with an event this big, the organizers had to make the call days ago to call it off and they did not want to risk holding an event like this with no attendance over the chance of a hurricane. And so it goes....

9. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    Too bad they didn't put it off for one week since I'll be staying at a friend's waterfront home in Stone Harbor.

Maybe next year I'll attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    I am glad they postponed it. It rained pretty much all day sat and most of today down at the shore. I think we got 4 inches of rain. Would not have made for a good show.