Ron Sicllia | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Green308GTSi

Green308GTSi Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Barry Cross
    Dear Ferrari Chat Members:

With a heavy heart, I am very sad to report that Ron Sicllia passed away on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
    Ron was a 40 year member of the Ferrari Club of America, who joined the club on April 1, 1976, membership number 1687. He had his Testarossa imported into USA and always maintained it to perfection. He was a regular at FCA Penn-Jersey events and a FCA concours judge. He enjoyed the Cavallino Classic, Amelia Island, Pebble Beach, Radnor Hunt and many other great sports car event. He was also an avid race car driver and car collector. He also owned a Ford GT40, Cobra and Viper. He was planning in going to Goodwood in England next year. Ron was a Veteran of Vietnam.

Ron will be missed within the Philadelphia Area sports community.

SICILIA, D.D.S.

RONALD F., age 73, an Oral Maxil Facial Surgeon, died Sept. 25, 2016. Beloved son of the late Dante and Caroline (nee Marsico) Sicilia; dear brother of Amelia Sicilia and the late David; dear uncle of John and Christopher Indelicato and Maria Arslan; also survived by a great niece, Savannah Matias. Relatives and friends are invited to call Saturday, 9 to 10 A.M., St. Jerome Church, Colfax and Stamford Streets. Funeral Mass 10 A.M. Interment Resurrection Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, family prefers donations to Wounded Warrior Project, www.woundedwarriorproject.org or Welcome | Galzerano Funeral Homes

Published on September 28, 2016

2. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    What a sad loss . I have so many fond memories of Ron and David at many FCA driving events in the late 80s & 90s. Whenever we would meet up in the last few recent years at car events on the East Coast we always had great stories of our past . Ron and I were actually both looking at the 308 GTU huffaker built race car in Millville NJ . That he ended up enjoying for many years . I am glad we were able to see each other this year in Amelia Island and Reading .
    you are already missed .