McLaren of Philadelphia | FerrariChat

McLaren of Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by BMW.SauberF1Team, Oct 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    #1 BMW.SauberF1Team, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    These guys are absolutely fantastic. I found out from Erik (Peloton25) that one of the 5 McLaren F1 LMs is temporarily on display at their dealership. I happen to be in MD this month for work and was able to borrow a car to drive up there earlier this morning.

The staff was incredibly nice. After all they are running a business and several people including myself were just there to admire the car. I hope it doesn't get too busy for them, but they seemed to expect it.

The owner has agreed to put the car on display and hopes people will donate to a charity that has been selected. In return, you can go down the road to the Porsche dealership and sign the car with a silver marker (I did the rear wing).

I'll be in the market for an entry level exotic car in the next 3-5 years and they will definitely be on my list of places to contact for my search. :)

More pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/havblu/sets/72157671478873654
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I was in the area and stopped by today also. Good timing. Nice car. Good guys to talk with.
    The green 650S in the background was fun to look at. Much smaller inside than I was expecting.
    Stopped by Algar too... I prefer their inventory. Lots of eye candy.

3. CRAIGF355

CRAIGF355 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2005
    NJ
    Full Name:
    CRAIG ANDERSON
    Thanks for sharing I never seen any F1s in person but I think I will make my way out there fast before it's gone.

4. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    I feel bad for that GT3RS

5. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    It's clear bra'd all over so no damage done. It will come off after auctioned away.

It's for this cause: The Naya Foundation

If anyone that takes the time to see the LM also donates, they'll raise a lot of money.