My 328 Is For Sale | FerrariChat

My 328 Is For Sale

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by AJS328, Jan 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
  2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

If you want a one of a kind 328, this is the car. In person, this color is stunning, and knowing the history of the car, probably not a better driver 328 out there.

D

3. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    Ugh. If we had our garage done I'd work out an offer with first rights to buy her back if we ever sold. She's beautiful. I think we want a 512bbi next for our "no kid road trip" car but this 328 could persuade us otherwise. What a great adventure in the blue ridge car!!!

4. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Guys, I've decided to take my car off of the market. I may get a 360 yet, but I am not sure that the timing is right for me right now, or whether I even really want to do it. If things change, I will relist it but for now I'm going to keep it. Thank you all for looking and/or considering it.

5. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Since I last posted in this thread, I have relisted my car. It is for sale, so if you're interested, check out the classifieds. There are two Azzurro '89 328 GTS's for sale in there.
    Mine is the one that's half price. ;)