308 Trade In? | FerrariChat

308 Trade In?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by muk_yan_jong, Feb 5, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. muk_yan_jong

muk_yan_jong Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2008
    Full Name:
    Brian McK
    A 308 showed up at my used car location this week. Red Tan, Carbon Targa and decklid wing, Shields, Gold wheels. Driver's seat in bad shape. Will get VIN tomorrow.

Story is it was traded on a new Mustang somewhere between Richmond and Va Beach. Appears to have lived and serviced there (beach) for the past few years.

Anyone know the car?

2. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    You buying it?
    What are the asking?

3. muk_yan_jong

muk_yan_jong Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2008
    Full Name:
    Brian McK
    Checking with mgmt now to see what they want and if OK to post the info, but it's rough and does not appear to have been serviced anywhere but a Napa shop for the past few years at least. In my eyes, a total resto or parts for someone's GTS QV.

Stand by for more...

4. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    As the old saying goes "no such thing as a cheap ferrari"

5. StanT

StanT Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2007
    Vienna, VA
    It sounds vaguely familiar, a car that was shown in one of these threads maybe 2 years ago. The gold wheels and wing click. If I recall correctly there was a fair amount of discussion and knowledge of the car among those posting.

Try searching various sections and threads to see if it pops up.

And I hope I haven't made a wild goose for you to chase.

6. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Any new info?