2017 Concorso Italiano | FerrariChat

2017 Concorso Italiano

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by 67bmer, Feb 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 67bmer

67bmer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 28, 2015
    MD
    anyone attending with your car?

are you shipping or driving it?

I would love to go. Its been over a decade since I last attended. I have only shown a Maserati spyder back in 1999.

first (and only) time I have EVER seen an identical car to mine at the same time. It was a weird experience - walking back to the car after seeing the entire show with my dad (at the Quail Lodge), we saw a spyder down below all the other Maseratis with a woman sitting in it. I started asking my dad "why did they move my car? and Why is she sitting in it?, WTF?" As we walked up to the car, I was slightly furious, until I could see my car right where I left it. WOW! There is a twinn!!! It was really cool...

My daily driver at the time was a white 1967 BMW 1800. I would NEVER see another one of them in the parking lot. I know where about 4 of them were. Its not like a Honda CRV where you might accidentally walk up to the wrong one... I have never had cars with an identical twin in the parking lot and still don't...

2. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    I am considering bringing a car this year.

What location did they select?

I feel like it has been in a different place for each of the last five or six years.

The airport in Marina was the worst.

I also remember going to the shopping center near our hotel and seeing a 427 Cobra parked next to minivans.

LSJ