HERSHEY HILL CLIMB - ELEGANCE | FerrariChat

HERSHEY HILL CLIMB - ELEGANCE

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Steelton Keith, May 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    I plan to be there. Anybody know of any Ferrari Club of America events / tie in? Looks like a lot of the parties are "invitation only". Is this just a matter of ponying up the cash? Anybody help? Thanks.

2. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    I was able to secure invitation to Friday evening cocktail reception. Anybody else going?

3. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Looks like they're having a C&C on Saturday morning. I'm thinking about attending.

4. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hi Scott. If the weather looks good we'll bring the 430 up from NC. Hope to see you there. keith

5. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Keith, I went to the link on their FB page, but do we need a ticket to the event for the C&C? It is unclear. I sent them a message on FB, but heard nothing back yet.

6. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Scott. I had an email exchange with a PA based FCA member and he said something about being invited to the C+C, I assume to show his car. The AACA of America based there in Hershey runs this as I understand it. Try this: [email protected] Her name is Pat and she was helpful to me for the cocktail reception. The website for the event is not very well done and certainly not informative.

7. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Thanks Keith. They responded to my FB inquiry, a ticket to the hill climb is needed. I can't get out there early enough, nor have time to stay for the whole day, so I'll probably skip it.

Have fun, weather looks like it will be good.