Need Help checking out a Ferrari F430 at Exotic Cars Dubai | FerrariChat

Need Help checking out a Ferrari F430 at Exotic Cars Dubai

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by sanfran, Apr 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sanfran

sanfran Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 10, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Oliver
    I'm just looking to find out the overall condition of the car.

Nothing fancy. Maybe making sure it drives straight and that there is nothing big wrong with it.

2. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    I used to refer people to Alex Renner's in Dubai Investment Park when Justin was there. Perhaps try them at 04 884 1470; they should be able to plug in a diagnostic to check for error codes and examine it for basic straightness. If you want to confirm its provenance, only the dealer can do that ($$).

Good luck!

3. vaderinc

vaderinc Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2010
    Dubai, UAE
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Just ask exotic cars to send the car to Al Tayer. They will do it and pay for the cost if you commit to buy the car if everything checks out.

4. derekmines

derekmines Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2013
    Melksham, UK
    Full Name:
    Derek
    I've used both Renners (when Justin was there) and Al Tayer to PPI potential purchases.

In my experience forget Al Tayer, the inspection cost $1000 and didn't pick up on numerous things that I already knew about the car. There was no inspection check sheet, just a (not detailed) estimate for more than the value of the car!

Whilst Renner's do have a habit of trying to make an old car box-fresh and hang the cost, they were at least thorough on their inspection and you can pick and choose what remedial works to have done.

I would never use Al Tayer again but would use Renner's, albeit with my eyes open. They are the best of a bad (small) bunch in the UAE