Searching For Vector W8 in Saudi Arabia | FerrariChat

Searching For Vector W8 in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Jamie_1371, Feb 17, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jamie_1371

Jamie_1371 Rookie

Feb 7, 2016
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jamie Baldacchin
    Hello To All,

I respectfully ask for the assistance in locating a Vector Car in Saudi Arabia. It was Bought by the Emir of Qatar in the 1990's and Gifted to A Prince. I'm not sure who the esteemed Prince is but again respectfully ask all those for assistance in my search.... Thank you.

2. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Colour? Serial number? I have seen a few in the UAE and know of one sitting in a warehouse near where I store my cars. A lot of exotics get shifted around the region. It is even possible the KSA owner even keeps it here as driving a high profile car is less conspicuous in Dubai than KSA.

3. Jamie_1371

Jamie_1371 Rookie

Feb 7, 2016
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jamie Baldacchin
    Well I don't know the Colour or VIN #. That remains a mystery, it was shipped to The Emir of Qatar in the 1990's and he gifted to a Prince whom I'm not sure for positive but it might be the Prince who has these initials M. B. F. I would like to find all the W8's if I can. Thanks for the reply and your assistance.

4. vectorfiles

vectorfiles Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2004
    There is only one W8 in Abu Dhabi. The silver car in the warehous is an M12, chassis 013.
    Again,Jamie, the location of all W8´s is well known to insiders today.

5. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Is it me or does it seem that everybody is a prince in Qatar?

6. DXB599

DXB599 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Not real hard when there are under 300,000 Qatari citizens and a lot of interfamily marriages amongst the ruling family. Saudi Arabia has significantly more Princes in absolute numbers than any of the GCC countries by far, but also has the highest population of citizens (20 million).

7. KBSHFHKDIDDY

KBSHFHKDIDDY Rookie

Jul 27, 2013
    M.B.F is definitely Muhammad bin Fahad. He was the Governor of the Eastern Province and is a huge classic car collector. If it is in his collection forget about it, he doesn't really sell.

8. MM355

MM355 Formula 3

Apr 7, 2008
    GMT + 3
    Found a picture of a red one in Instagram, the user is a Asian Mechanic who overlooks exotic cars in their stable such as F40 and other rare cars.