Secure parking for a few days, Ft Smith AR? | FerrariChat

Secure parking for a few days, Ft Smith AR?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by FarmerDave, Feb 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    I'm doing some planning, trying to combine a business trip at the end of June with a family vacation to Mena, AR, and the circumstances place me in the following scenario:

I need to fly out of Ft. Smith Regional airport on a Tuesday (to Vegas) and return on a Friday. I will be driving to Ft. Smith in a pickup with my motorcycle strapped into the bed of the pickup truck.

How is the parking situation at Ft. Smith Regional Airport? Out in the open with lots of traffic? Are there parking garages that would protect the bike from rain?

Is there any luck that any FChatters have a warehouse or secure area I could park my truck for a few days?

2. vinny72758

vinny72758 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 5, 2011
    Rogers, AR
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Parking is wide open at the Fort Smith airport with no garages to keep the bike dry. It's a low crime area with on site security, but that's about it.

3. mcfeeley

mcfeeley Rookie

Oct 23, 2013
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    PM me. I live in the area.