Recommendation for parts for Mondial 3.2 | FerrariChat

Recommendation for parts for Mondial 3.2

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by porchnut, Dec 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. porchnut

porchnut Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2014
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Andrew Bober
    Would appreciate any recommendations for part source (on line or hard catalog) for 1986 Mondial 3.2. Interested in any supplier that might sell a full service kit and other parts.

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
  3. moysiuan

moysiuan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2005
    Canada
    I have bought from Ricambi, Eeurospares, TRutlands, Superformance, Ferrparts, Italian Car Parts, and various F dealer folks. Kingsbourne for plug wires, some other specialty firms for specific parts like Belmetric for nuts and bolts. Sometimes the cost plus shipping from the UK and Europe is better for me in Canada than from the US, but it's more a question of supporting those who stock and service well and keep my hobby viable. Local Ferrari dealers still often have some old stock and price reasonably. Some parts are surprising reasonably priced, clutches come to mind, others make you wince. There are increasingly no longer available parts, body items in particular, Ferrparts seems to have some used spares that will be increasingly important. Hopefully our 308 and 328 cousins will have tier car values skyrocket, and encourage more spares which we can Mondial enthusiasts can benefit from!

4. floridadoorman

floridadoorman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Alex
    having a 91 mondial t conv, Eurospares (Claudio) always seems to have the best prices (after monetary conversion), have item in stock and the freight is very very reasonable...have purchased interior, shell and mechanical components from him.....always been very satisfied...

5. porchnut

porchnut Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2014
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Andrew Bober
    Thanks for the input, I was impressed with Ricambi America site and will probably go this route.

6. soucorp

soucorp F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2011
    Old Dominion
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Daniel at RicambiAmerica is a great guy and very helpful in getting you the right parts with no hassle, no fess, no games! Ask for 10% off as a Fchat member.

CHEERS

7. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Punu at Ferr parts in CA. Dave at AW Italian in NJ. Both are great to deal with and Punu has a large inventory of good used parts. Both are on the webb. Happy hunting