Local F General Manager Asked Me To Visit | FerrariChat

Local F General Manager Asked Me To Visit

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Rapalyea, Jan 24, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rapalyea

Rapalyea Formula 3

Jun 18, 2013
    Georgia Mountains US
    Full Name:
    David Rapalyea alias
    I must give Ferrari points on this one. Apparently someone monitors these chats and noticed my less then flattering posts on how the Mondial was bad mouthed by one of the salesman.

The bottom line is simple enough. Enthusiasts like us, though we often do not have money for the new stuff, are very much a part of marque and the legacy. We are hands on guys who drive the product. I expressed my appreciation, said I might drop by, but observed the N. GA mountains are more appealing then 10 lanes into N. Atlanta.

I also told him I use the car as a daily driver. Am now going on 10,000 miles since 2013 with cost of one NAPA starter. [I admitted I had screwed up the clutch with cheap Alpha Parts.] So this was a good gesture on his part. Perhaps I could weedle a short test drive in one thing or another. In ATLANTA?

But good public relations, and good business. And yes. You can drive a Ferrari to work.

2. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Dealers are probably going to start taking more interest in the 3x8/mondials as values are starting to rise.