White Modail On ebay | FerrariChat

White Modail On ebay

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by 355dreamer, Jan 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    I'm gonna ask some help from the experts here on the white Mondial on eBay. (I can't post a link from my phone, but it's the 89 3.2 in Texas).

As summer approaches, I'd like to get a fun, inexpensive Ferrari that I can enjoy with my 2 boys, aged 4 and 6.

Any thoughts on this car? How's the price at 29k?

(Sorry for the typo in the thread title.)

2. Roc

Roc Karting

Nov 19, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Rocco LaBriola
  3. 123howie

123howie F1 World Champ

Jul 3, 2014
    El Segundo CA
    Full Name:
    Howie
    A T is 3.4L.

4. Mondial83

Mondial83 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2014
    There are no such thing as an inexpensive Ferrari.
    There are no such thing as an inexpensive Ferrari.

5. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    I too looked at this car and saw the speedo/mileage discrepancy on the report so I was no longer interested.......then I see the car come up again on ebay; so I say let me go look at the autocheck report.....to see if it is same car as IT LOOKS LIKE IT AND SAME SELLER; when I looked at the report the discrepancy is GONE!

How is that possible; so anyway that turned me off on dealing with this dealer; anyone else note this Dogdoc

6. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hey Luke,

I don't know anything about the Mondial you saw on eBay, but I think the Mondial is a great car to consider for you and your family! I know you're no stranger to Ferrari's, so you know all about maintaining one. But for the reason you stated - enjoying the car with your boys...you can't go wrong with the Mondial. You know my son, he fits comfortably in the back seat of our '86 3.2 Cabriolet.

It would be great to have another Mondial in the MAR!!! If you do decide to get one...let me know. I would be great to meet up with you at Katie's.

Bill P.

7. YELO T

YELO T Formula 3

Jul 2, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Myth

Fact

8. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Especially when it comes to the t.

However, the 3.2 Cab is still inexpensive when compared to other Ferraris. :)

Here's a link to the white t:

Ferrari Mondial | eBay

9. sidtx

sidtx F1 Rookie
    Owner

Feb 9, 2014
    Frisco, Tx
    Full Name:
    Sid
    Hi Dogdoc

I went to look at this car, my findings are in the other thread (I'm new here, so not sure how to link to it).

The carfax is clean, but the Autocheck shows a title/odometer discrepancy. I just reran the autocheck and it is still there. It could be something simple as a misentered mileage during a service/smog/inspection check. Or it could be something more. Also, the Autocheck has several interesting entries in the detail section with the words: "EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS". Not sure what that means either.

Sid