Bell Bloke & Emily | FerrariChat

Bell Bloke & Emily

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by hank sound, Mar 19, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    #1 hank sound, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    You guys (Bell & Emily) - - there is a beautiful spirit-driven sweetness, a connection, a partnership .... that when exposed to it, warms the heart. It is who you are.

If and when I can find my way to travel to UK, may i ring u up??

Be well.

Hank

2. Bell Bloke

Bell Bloke Formula 3

Dec 6, 2012
    UK
    Aw Hank, we have just got back from Athens (Greeks are lovely friendly people) and we are stuck in the aircraft in the parking area whilst they try and find a ladder big enough to reach the door.... seriously...
    Anyway we saw your heartwarming post and of course when ever you are over here in GB come and look us up. :) We will show you Oxford etc.
    Err sounds like they are drilling the fuselage of the aircraft right now....
    There's a bloke on the wing....maybe he's checking the oil...
    This is like a scene from Aeroplane ha ha
    Oops stuff happening, better go...

3. Bell Bloke

Bell Bloke Formula 3

Dec 6, 2012
    UK
    Well we finally made it out of the aeroplane without them using a tin opener...

You know it's a shame that so many of us Fchatters/Petrolheads here live so far away from each other. We all have lots of great toys and although it is really cool to see them in all the different corners of the globe and parked in facinating areas I sometimes wish we were all in the same Shire, County or State. That way we could all meet for a nice good ol' social, swap ideas, go out in each others cars and chew the fat etc.
    Anyway the world is getting smaller every day so I'm sure at least a few of us will be seeing each other before very long, I hope.
    And thankyou for your very kind post Hank, we both feel very humbled, all the best Bell and Emily.