Wiper Review - Bosch | FerrariChat

Wiper Review - Bosch

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Rapalyea, Mar 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rapalyea

Rapalyea Formula 3

Jun 18, 2013
    Georgia Mountains US
    Full Name:
    David Rapalyea alias
    My old wipers worked when raining or in car wash. Still, they were jittery and looking old so finally went to AutoZone and said give me the best you have. I was hoping for a mono unit without the multiple tressel suspension bridgework and that is what it is.

But better yet! These blades glide over my dry windshield as if the wipers got a second life. I do not know how long this might last. Will report anything of note.

I forget what they cost. But it was premium.

PS: Plus they look cool. Might get a photo for display if have the time.

2. afterburner

afterburner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Do they mount into the existing arms? Can you post the part number please?

3. Rapalyea

Rapalyea Formula 3

Jun 18, 2013
    Georgia Mountains US
    Full Name:
    David Rapalyea alias
    Yes, the are routine plug ins and do not require any adapters. I will look for the parts number, but the Autozone guy replaced them in the parking lot and threw away the containers.

I checked the wipers and they do not have a parts number. I checked my credit card and it only records the amount, not the part number. The total bill was $49.69 but that included a bottle of Marvel Mystery oil, and one can of Sea Foam fuel additive that I have not yet used.

I checked a Bosch page and mine shown as either icon or evolution. Then I called AutoZone for what I bought and the answer was icon. At about $20 EACH.