The Alleged Goldie Hawn 1990 Mondial T | FerrariChat

The Alleged Goldie Hawn 1990 Mondial T

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by DoubleD33, Nov 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DoubleD33

DoubleD33 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2012
    Pasadena, CA / Oahu, HI
    Full Name:
    Dan D
    I am new to the Mondial section so forgive me if this is the F1 vs 3 pedal question of this section... My F car was recently totaled and I am in the market for another toy. I am kicking around a lot of options from a Older F car this time all the way to a 599 etc...

In looking I came across a Mondial that is claimed to be previously owned by Goldie Hawn.

I did a search and found an old thread from many years ago that seemed to be inconclusive on who exactly was the previous owner due to the last digit of the vin being a Typo. I also saw a comment on how the car did not show well.

Just wondering if there was an update or ending to the story. The price is 49500 and it has 20K on the clock. From the limited prices I have seen This does not seem to be out of the question for a T but could be wrong.

Do we know who the previous owners were And does anyone know if it is in poor shape?

In other words is this one if those that has a bad history and should be avoided?

It is currently listed at Martin Auto Gallery in PA.

2. Matthias Urban

Matthias Urban F1 World Champ

Mar 5, 2005
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Matthias Urban
    the car is ZFFFK33A5L0087930.

It was offered on eBay in August 2002 from an Austin based broker, he quoted that the car was just traded in by Hawn. It showed 12,200 miles then and had aftermarket HRE rims that had been currently mounted.

Offered again by Fox Valley Motors of West Chicago, IL in June 2005 with 14,995 miles and 10k USD lower.

Not heard of it again until Martin's ad...

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
  4. Leighton360

Leighton360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    South Wales UK
    Looks good .... and the cars not bad either !!!

5. 123howie

123howie F1 World Champ

Jul 3, 2014
    El Segundo CA
    Full Name:
    Howie
    #5 123howie, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    Are you really interested in the car itself, or just because she once owned it? And was the last owner some young gangbanger who lived in the hood, meaning those wheels. Yes just my opinion.

6. bartzagato

bartzagato Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2010
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Gangbanger....Howie? Too much late night television? ��

On topic: for me a previous 'star' owner is plus if the car is worth it, but if the car doesn't check out, worth nothing.
    The price is on the high side, but if the car is a premium with very up to date maintenance, who knows...

7. DoubleD33

DoubleD33 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2012
    Pasadena, CA / Oahu, HI
    Full Name:
    Dan D
    Actually interested in the Car. It seems to be one of the lower mileage ones I saw for sale. My search is still in its infancy though...

I agree the rims look not so hot...

8. DoubleD33

DoubleD33 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2012
    Pasadena, CA / Oahu, HI
    Full Name:
    Dan D
    Thanks for the info.

9. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    #9 Wade, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Those are super expensive custom HRE wheels, probably made for Mondials only. Very rare, and I think the young gangbanger had great taste!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. 123howie

123howie F1 World Champ

Jul 3, 2014
    El Segundo CA
    Full Name:
    Howie
    Are the stock ones available? I guess you checked out Autotrader, Cars.com and Hemmings.