Dealing with Eurospares | FerrariChat

Dealing with Eurospares

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by drbruno, Feb 3, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    Dear Group,

I wanted to share my very positive experience with Eurospares. I was in search of a side vent grill for my Mondial t. James Pumo was very attentive and excellent at sourcing one for me. The online ordering process was easy and the 'used' part (which is in fantastic condition) was delivered in 4 days. Unbelievable! The best part is that the grill is the hard to find metal one.

I strongly endorse Eurospares.

Sincerely,

Bruno Vendittelli

2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    x2...got a clock from them - great experience

3. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    Metal ones were only on the '89 model. Rare indeed.

4. moysiuan

moysiuan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2005
    Canada
    Yes, they are a fantastic source, and I get parts as fast from there as from the states, of which there are also a number of very good suppliers, indeed I can't say I have any complaints from any of the various suppliers I have dealt with. The issue across the supplier base is the dreaded "no longer available" NLA reference is becoming a bit more common, especially body parts and trim, so you have done well in sourcing the metal gill.

5. cockrill

cockrill Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 23, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Cockrill
    I bought a door stop from them for my Mondial -- great price, fast shipping, etc. Another recommendation for Eurospares!