Urgent | FerrariChat

Urgent

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by enzo360, May 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    #1 enzo360, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
    guys,
    as I frequent this section the most and I have the closest connection here with some of you guys I thought this was the place to post an urgent call to the Dutch/Flemish members here.

jongens,
    enige tijd geleden vernam ik van een collega van me dat bij haar zoon Bruce (15j) een kwaadaardige tumor is vastgesteld in zijn hoofd. Deze ochtend kwam ze me vertellen dat hij terminaal is en zijn toestand heel snel achteruit gaat, momenteel spreken ze niet meer van maanden, maar van weken . Zijn 16de verjaardag zal hij niet meer meemaken.
    Hij wist dat ik een Ferrari heb en had graag eens een rit met deze meegemaakt, maar jammer genoeg ligt deze uiteen bij de garage ter restauratie en die tijd om wachten heeft hij niet meer.
    Mocht iemand van jullie het zien zitten om deze wens in mijn plaats te helpen vervullen, graag bericht.
    Gemaakte kosten neem ik graag voor mijn rekening.
    De jongen woont in regio Middelkerke, B.
    Groeten
    Jurgen

2. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    For the non-Dutch speaking:
    some time ago I heard that a collegue's son is diagnosed with cancer, a very agressive tumor is found in his head. The boy is 15 yo and his prognose: terminal. They now even speak of weeks left instead of months. He will never make it to see his 16th birthday.
    As he knew I have a Ferrari he asked, via his mom, if I could offer him a ride in my car. Unfortunately my car is in pieces and he hasn't got the time left to wait until the car is finished.
    If one of the Belgian/Dutch members is willing to fulfill this boys wish, please contact me. I'll get you in touch with the family.
    I'm willing to take any costs on me.
    Cheers
    Jurgen

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Man that is so sad.

Posted here in the Nederlands Forum as well?

Sending prayers and positive vibes your way...

4. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    Yes, posted there as well.
    This has affected me a lot as my twins are of the same age as Bruce (15 and 16yo) and played soccer together when they were younger.

Best wishes
    Jurgen

5. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
    We take life for granted most of the time while it isn't for others. Very confronting when I read this.

I have some things this weekend and next weekend. Let me see if I can move these appointments while my Mondial is still in driving condition.

6. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    Jurgen, I would like to offer my help. When do you plan on doing this? I'm available on Sunday afternoon, not the weekend of the 4th and 5th, then again on the weekend of the 11th and 12th. Maybe others want to join too?

Let me know,
    Stefan

7. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    Much appreciated Tijn, just let me know.

Best
    Jurgen

8. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    Stefan, I'm seeing his mom tomorrow at work. I'll let you know asap.
    Cheers
    Jurgen

9. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    next week Monday and Wednesday are also possible. He can drive in either a Mondial or a GTB Turbo (328 model)

10. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand