Headlights not popping up? | FerrariChat

Headlights not popping up?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by kitreid, Jul 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kitreid

kitreid Karting

Feb 7, 2012
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Kris
    Hi all, I did try search for this, hoping someone can help me out......relays and fuses all ok, is there anything else I should look for before taking it to the mechanics?

2. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Might be the switch to turn the lights on. Left and right motors have their own relays, so it's probably something common to both motors.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/mondial/375441-headlight-switch-problem-fixed.html

3. kitreid

kitreid Karting

Feb 7, 2012
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Kris
  4. Steve Magnusson

Steve Magnusson Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 11, 2001
    30°30'40" N 97°35'41" W (Texas)
    Full Name:
    Steve Magnusson
    +1 on the stalk rotary knob switch being the most likely culprit, but IIRC there are three relays involved in the system: one for each pod, but also another called something like "relay for controlling the headlight relays" (so easy enough to try another one of the same type there before digging deeper).

5. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    Check for the ground connection next to the headlights, make sure it's clean and well fixed.

6. kitreid

kitreid Karting

Feb 7, 2012
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Kris
    thank you all.....sorry for the late reply. I'll investigate your suggestions, thanks again....