SIPEA Wiper relay from Alden | FerrariChat

SIPEA Wiper relay from Alden

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by AUDIO RESEARCH, Jan 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AUDIO RESEARCH

AUDIO RESEARCH Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Hi guys ,

I would like to thank fellow F Chat Mondial forum Alden who provided me w/ the SIPEA Wiper Relay . The relay is really for an Alfa Romeo but it fits are cars perfectly and its makes the wiper work faster than the original relay that came originally w/ our cars . I paid $150 including shipping to my sisters address in NJ. Some vendors at EBAY our selling the original SIPEA Wiper Relay for the Mondial for $250.

Best regards ,

audio research

2. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    #2 Alden, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Thanks, glad you are pleased, I sold them for $100, ($150??, not sure about that AR!) unfortunately all the the relays are gone now, but I am trying to source more.

I do this as a hobby and for fun, and to help the F Chat community and have made a lot of great friends all over the world!

I do have alternate door lock actuator sets, same as the relays, identical, but no yellow box tax. With new connectors too, the OEM ones are a disaster,lol!

Watch the for sale section or shoot me a PM.
    Alden

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

3. AUDIO RESEARCH

AUDIO RESEARCH Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    My mistake Alden sorry . Its indeed $100 must have been the part I ordered for my 930 from another vendor from the pelicanparts porsche forum. To fellow FChat members its worth every penny . I hope Alden you can find some more for the other Mondial owners who needs them.

Best regards ,

audio research

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Good on you Alden!

5. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    I have some of these left, drop me a PM if you need any.