Tool bags and Jack kit were to store in the Mondial | FerrariChat

Tool bags and Jack kit were to store in the Mondial

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by AUDIO RESEARCH, Jan 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AUDIO RESEARCH

AUDIO RESEARCH Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Hi guys ,

Im wondering were shoild I store our original tool and jack kit in the mondial cabriolet ? Should it be in the baggage compartment or is it in the front compartment together w/ the spare tire ?

Thanks in advance ,

audio research

2. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    #2 Alden, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    At home, unless you are at a show! Much too valuable to carry around with you.

I have a generic kit that I carry daily.

I put mine in the recess formed by the spare tire wheel rim, front compartment.

Alden

3. AUDIO RESEARCH

AUDIO RESEARCH Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2009
    PHILIPPINES
    Full Name:
    LUIGI RAYMUND LIRA
    Hi Alden ,

Thanks for the reply. My sister who was a former Mondial owner told me the same thing. She said her mechanic said it helps in the weight distribution because both sets are heavy.
    Its indeed expensive . I recently both a brand new jack kit from ebay and the price was astronomical .

Best regards ,

audio research

4. moysiuan

moysiuan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2005
    Canada
    My owners manual for 1988 3.2 shows the tool kit and jack in the front trunk in front/inside the spare wheel, so that's where mine is. The tool and jack kit look pretty functional so I want them in the car. Every part of the car is becoming valuable, so may as well just drive and hope for the best.

I also have the special emergency light that plugs in to the oem lighter I think, in a small vinyl bag in the trunk. Not sure where it was supposed to go, maybe the glove box but takes up too much space.