Mondial Electrical Diagrams | FerrariChat

Mondial Electrical Diagrams

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by westyguy, Mar 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. westyguy

westyguy Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    Huntsville, TX
    Full Name:
    Steve
    A) I have a complete set of '84 Mondial electrical diagrams blown up to 11x17 inches and laminated. I have no need for them and am willing to pass them on for the cost of priority mail medium flat rate postage. First person to respond gets them. They were in the fire and have a bit of soot but will clean up fine. I found the large size quite helpful when chasing electrical gremlins.

B) I need a set of electrical drawings for my '90 t. I have gotten 2 different pdf copies of the workshop manuals, but the detail is very poor on the drawings and you cannot follow them. If someone has an original manual they could scan at higher resolution, or would lend me to personally scan, I would be most appreciative. As an alternative, if you know of a source for the drawings, I'd like to know that also.

Thanks!!

2. tph

tph Rookie

Nov 11, 2016
    Perfect. I'm currently solving some electrical Problems on my 84 QV.
    this would be helpful for me.

I'll send You a PM for the details.

Okay ???

3. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    PM sent!
    Alden

4. ATLdoghouse

ATLdoghouse Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Cody L
    I have a CD / DVD I can send you with the PDF version of the T shop manual. The wiring diagrams can easily be zoomed in on your computer or professionally printed on a large scale printer and they are very clear. Obviously without zooming in they are just chicken scratches.

5. westyguy

westyguy Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    Huntsville, TX
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Thanks, Cody. I have the cd you sent me earlier and most are pretty clear, but the lines fell apart on a number of them. Let me work with it a little more, then, and see if I can get them to print more legibly.

6. ATLdoghouse

ATLdoghouse Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Cody L
    Oops... I'd sent a few out and completely forget I had sent you one ! I'll return to my plate of crow feathers now . . . LOL

7. westyguy

westyguy Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    Huntsville, TX
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Alden replied to me shortly after I posted, so the prints are his. Wish I had more to share.