Scheda Tecnica. | FerrariChat

Scheda Tecnica.

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by MauroV, Mar 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MauroV

MauroV Karting

Jun 24, 2013
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Mauro
    My 1983 QV is almost rebuilt after 18 months at the body shop. It's on UK plates but I live in Italy so today I went to my local Ferrari dealer in Prato to see about a scheda tecnica which is a document giving the original build specification. I've imported cars before. A scheda tecnica normally costs 200 euro. But for Ferrari it's 700 euro plus 2 hours labour plus the dealership keep the car 3 weeks while ferrari deliberate over what it is. I'm actually ok with all that. It should be interesting to see what they say. But has anyone else got experience of this? Any idea what they will be looking for?

2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    wow that's fascinating. I've never heard of that before! The only thing I've heard is the Classiche program. I too would love to learn more!

3. porphy

porphy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2009
    LouisvilleKY/Switzld
    Full Name:
    Randall Gatz
    In Switzerland, the establishment of my certificate of origin and of conformity, documenting the car for Swiss registration, was two days with the car, about two hours of work, documenting that the car was original and no modifications to it have been made cost Sfr 1000.00 (about US$1100 at that time). I found it very expensive for what is was. But the situation with the Ferrari agancy in Switzerland is bitter-sweet. Sometimes they find you stuff that is impossible to find for prices that are very reasonable and other things are ridiculously expensive.