Fuse box Mondial T | FerrariChat

Fuse box Mondial T

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by MMT, Apr 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MMT

MMT Karting

Apr 3, 2014
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hi All,
    I think, It's time to up grade the fuse box, I'm aware there are few suppliers, off course there box are best.

I was hopping, some have replaced it on there Mondial T as mine with Valeo trans, if that makes any difference, it would be good to find the ins and outs.

So, the difficulties to install , any modification required so able to install, and cost of course.

Thank you in advance
    Michael

2. alexion

alexion Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2013
    New York
    Michael,

Has you Valeo issue been resolved or are you doing the fuse box in hopes of it resolving the Valeo issue?

3. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    The layout of the relays in the fuse box of the "T" is slightly different from the earlier 3.2, 3.0 or the Mondial 8.

One relay, top right, has been replaced by a bridge and some of the relays are different specifications.

I am working to make up a correct diagram for the fuse and relay layout, should be done soon.

Also, you have 4 extra relays and 6 extra fuses in the trunk/boot, engine compartment area on the "T."

I have am also working on the details of the the where and what of those trunk/engine compartment components.

I also don't know if the Valeo tranny adds additional fuses or relays or where they are located.
    Alden

ronfrohock likes this.
  4. nashira

nashira Rookie

Mar 14, 2015
    Hi,
    I have some issue with Ferrari Mondial T cabrio fuse box. The connector are burning and the fuse box was overheathed. I would replase all, so I am looking for an alternative supplier. someone can suggest me a reliable supplier?
    on the web I found G.T. CAR PARTS INC, but I had not fast replay

thanks in advance for your suggestion

5. greatscott73

greatscott73 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2017
    Eastern Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Howard Scott
    GT Car Parts made mine. No complaints and fast and knowledgeable service.

nashira and GregM like this.
  6. nashira

nashira Rookie

Mar 14, 2015
  7. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

I have some in good shape...but = As you can see on the connector (right side) on the upper picture, the lips are open due the heatbuilding. And you cannot plie them back. So, those connectors are not going to solve the problem, unfortunately.