1982 Mondial 8 for sale | FerrariChat

1982 Mondial 8 for sale

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Mondial83, Apr 29, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mondial83

Mondial83 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2014
    I have a 1982 Mondial 8 for sale. It has 55 k miles on it. New interior carpet new paint engine out service 300 miles ago then parked and stored indoors in heated/cooled garage. She still has a few issues could use a good loving home. Great Mondi for the price mostly restored and in good running condition. Sunroof is stuck open it is what it is. Look at my post for pictures and what I have done to her. 28,000 or best offer plus shipping etc.

2. PV Dirk

PV Dirk F1 Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    A post here or a for sale ad? I did a quick look and didn't find anything, but I did have a lot to drink last night so I might just not be seeing it.

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    As a Silver member, FerrariAds are free. And to me, the best place to sell a great Ferrari.

4. Indyjones

Indyjones Karting

Jan 28, 2009
    Pacific NW
    Is this the one with the overheating issues? I also don't see a for sale post. Did you forget to list it?

5. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    I think the one with overheating problem you're refering to is blue. This one from his album is black.

6. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    +1 I think it was the blue one that ran hot.