Easy Rider | FerrariChat

Easy Rider

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by Napolis, Oct 14, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
  2. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    I Have played a bit with the idea of going on a trip to visit movie locations in the US. :cool:

3. Vinny Bourne

Vinny Bourne Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2011
    #3 Vinny Bourne, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    BTDT My Dad took us on an amazing trip in the summer of 1969 (I was 7), we drove a huge loop around the US, hit so many iconic spots, Yellowstone, the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Ca. Redwood Forest, Cable Cars, Disneyland, SD, Grand Canyon, Tombstone, and every tourist trap out and back from Massachusetts.

Amazing experience, once in a lifetime, kinda helps to be young doing something like that, impossible on a bike, need a cast iron A$$, not to mention weather. Sleeping on a different mattress every night and finding food get real old real fast. I could see exploring certain areas of the country from a base though.

me, squinting, on the fishing bridge on the northern tip of Yellowstone Lake, no more fishing these days
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Thanks Jim, reminds me to get my Rt 66 trip in before there isn't anything left to see. maybe next year on my way to Monterey.