Glad I went our local boat show! | FerrariChat

Glad I went our local boat show!

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by pingi3, Jan 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    #1 pingi3, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Glad I attended our local boat show. I was not planning to attend this years boat show but I saw a commercial for the show and low-n-behold, I see the jet surfboard. I had to go and they had one left of the 2 they brought down. So I stopped by, as soon as I saw the craftsmanship of the build, and once the seller said it is made to travel with, I handed him my Amex before he could finish his sells pitch. Then they came to my house and gave me the full tutorial. Love the fact (as I was told) designed by a former F1 engineer. The design is very well thought out. I am no engineer but I can see a well thought out design when I see one. Should be a fun summer. Hopefully some more guys on here own them or at least tried them.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    That is crazy but very cool! Good luck with it!

Regards,

Art S.

3. enzo thecat

enzo thecat F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 27, 2008
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Enzo Thecat
    How do you get out of the water from a start? I wake surf every chance I get. Someday I'll post a picture of my boards.

4. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I would love to try one of those things!

5. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    I was told to start the motor with my hands on both grab rails near the front. But also have the throttle on the hand that will be forward. I am goofy so it would be my right hand.

Once the motor starts you get up onto your belly. Then to your knees once you get to a steady speed. Then finally up to your feet. I am assuming that will be the trickiest to get down to put your feet in the "slippers" one at a time.

If I recall, you have a new wake boat? The seller said this was deigned to surf behind a wake boat and on rough waves, such as in HI. I have seen videos of this and looks like a blast.

I have 2 waverunners and 1 stand up. I would love to take these down to the beach but just too much work. This would be perfect as I can just walk out onto the beach, ride and walk back. If this is half as fun, I will buy 2 more for the kids.

If you are interested, I can hook you up with the distributor for the States. Based out of NY. Great guys.

6. enzo thecat

enzo thecat F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 27, 2008
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Enzo Thecat
    I wonder what he means that it was designed to go behind a wake boat. Maybe he means the bare board was designed for a wake surf boat and then they added the engine. Yes, got the new Nautique almost a year ago.

7. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    #7 pingi3, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Very cool, what is the brand name and do they have a website?

9. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    TN
  10. sigar

sigar F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 30, 2005
    NorCal
    Well, have you tried it out?