FNE GP Viewing Party | FerrariChat

FNE GP Viewing Party

Discussion in 'New England' started by Nospinzone, Nov 15, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Are any F Chatters attending this? I'm planning to be there, rain or shine! ;)

2. stevel48

stevel48 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2005
    Metrowest MA
    Full Name:
    Steve (85 308 Owner)
    When is it?

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hey Steve! The party starts at 1 PM on Sunday. The race starts at 2 PM.

4. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    OK, so what a great turnout of FChatters ............ my wife and I! :D

We only stayed about an hour and a half, but it was a nice event. Thanks for FNE for sponsoring it. The best part was being able to look at all the cars both in the showroom (including the Masers, the Ghibli is her next car), but especially the attendee's cars in the parking lot. My wife's big complaint was the "clothing shop" was closed (slaps forehead).

There were a number of young kids there and I was the only 612. When we pulled in they motioned for me to stop for photo ops. Then I invited them to sit in the car so they could have their pic taken. My wife likened it to how celebrities must feel when the paparazzi descends!

5. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Paul-

I think many of us don't have quite as warm and fuzzy feelings about FoNE as you do- And with good weather I think most of us were out driving!

6. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    I have no feelings one way or another about FoNE but what surprises me is that there could be an apparently sizable crowd in attendance there who are not on FChat. They are missing out on a fabulously valuable resource no matter what their Ferrari interests are.