ClassicMotorsports of New Hampshire | FerrariChat

ClassicMotorsports of New Hampshire

Discussion in 'New England' started by dustman, Jul 28, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Anyone have experience or knowledge of this dealer?

Would be much appreciated before I spend time flying out.

Thank you, DW

2. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    merrimack NH, rt 3A? I go past it, nice cars on the lot. PM me details of the car, I might be able to look into it

3. enzoformenh

enzoformenh Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Mike F
    I bought my E550 from him 2 years ago. I believe his name is Andrew. He is also somewhat active in the local Ferrari scene. I ran into him at Tutto a couple of times. My transaction with him was very pleasant. He was very easy to deal with and very open about his costs on the car. I would buy another car from him in the future and would recommend him based on that single transaction. I'm also close by if you need anything.

4. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Dealer looks legit, not sure if I might pass by this weekend... concise website shows nicely optioned cars with lo miles :)

5. enzoformenh

enzoformenh Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Mike F
    That seems to be what he specializes in. My Mercedes was a 1 owner with less that 10,000 miles. He doesn't really have a lot where he shows his cars. Some are stored in the garage onsite and occasionally he puts a few "lower-end" (Mercedes, Audi, etc) out front on the weekends with a pice tag sign posted inside. He tends to ship his cars all over the country.

6. jimmym

jimmym Formula 3

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast U.S.
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I bought a 2008 SL55 from 2 years ago. It was a one owner car. Andrew owns the business. He was nice to deal with. I haven't had any problems with the car. The other cars that he had at the time looked to be nice examples as well.