Central CT Detailer | FerrariChat

Central CT Detailer

Discussion in 'New England' started by vaporhat, Nov 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vaporhat

vaporhat Rookie

Jul 31, 2006
    Anyone have any recommendations for a detailer around central CT?

2. rocco1

rocco1 Rookie

Apr 10, 2010
    Wethersfield Ct.
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Hello my name is Rocco. I am the owner of RS auto detailing. We are a mobile detailing company. We specialize in exotics. You can see our work and read our reviews on facebook or instagram. Our simply call me 8604168960. Thank you Rocco

3. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    interesting . You are not far from me but the face book does not give lots of details on the process/ cost I also see you do non exotics.

I am toying with the idea of getting mine done but before that I could try on a pet wrench project car of mine (chrysler) which I want to notch for a car show next year to see how things comes out.

Could you send me additional info on PM please ?

Also if you do paint touch up and accessories paint let me know

4. vaporhat

vaporhat Rookie

Jul 31, 2006
    Hi Rocco. I think we have met before at a Glastonbury meet. Is that possible?

You are very close to me although I would like to know more about the steps you take. Have you ever documented that anywhere I can look?

5. rocco1

rocco1 Rookie

Apr 10, 2010
    Wethersfield Ct.
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Very possible we may have met in Glastonbury. Give me a call and we can go over options and pricing. Thank you Rocco

6. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    might want to contact Anthony Federico at P1 Motorcars in Stamford.

P1 is a relatively new shop but made up of VERY experienced veterans on high-end cars.

Anthony knows what he's doing, he's quietly one of the very best. He's the only one we've let touch our last 4 cars, and their shop is impressive in terms of the cars, clients and how good they are on mechanicals, modifications and detailing. Worth a call at a minimum or check their site or FB page.

They have a flat bed and I know Ant will travel for the right clients/cars.