Evaluation of Ferrari collection | FerrariChat

Evaluation of Ferrari collection

Discussion in 'New England' started by tongascrew, Apr 1, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    I call this collection "Ferrari, The Golden Years 1946-1967" This collection is very much on going but at the moment contains over 1200 books,magazines articles,historic documents, period photographs and 1182 files on individual Ferrari chassis sns starting with 01C and going up thru the P4 cars. There is now a 165 page catalogue which I have been working on during the winter while I watch the snow fall.I am located in Tewksbury ,Mass just outside of Boston and would like to get the collection evaluated. I won't list everything here but a few titles include all original Ferrari Year Books 1951-1966, complete original copies of Cavallino and Forza from #1 to today,Prancing Horse #1-#143[#1-30 reprints],Making a Difference,Ferrari in Camera,Time and Two Seats,Emotion Ferrari,Klementansky and Ferrari, just to name a few. I am looking for someone to come and do an evaluation. I have a good idea what I paid starting in 1996.I would like to insure the collection.I expect to compensate whomever comes to do this for their time and expertise. You may contact me at [email protected]. I will want a written resume of your qualifications for this job and any previous evaluations you may have done.I have been a regular contributor to the USA Ferrari Chat site using the signature" tongascrew" since about 2006. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards George Burgess [tongascrew]

2. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven