F430 for Sale at Avon Auto Brokers | FerrariChat

F430 for Sale at Avon Auto Brokers

Discussion in 'New England' started by alvin87, Dec 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    Hey guys, I'm from Seattle, WA and came across this car for sale. Link provided at the bottom. Has anyone every looked at this car before or know if this is a honest dealership? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Used 2007 Ferrari F430 For Sale | Avon MA

2. bill59

bill59 Karting

Oct 26, 2010
    bean town
    Full Name:
    bill h
    Actually Im in Boston and had to look it up. Not much out there (not saying anything about the South Shore here) , but we do have a lot of members between Boston and Conn. someone will show up with some info. If nothing else, John Tirrell (sp?) is very nearby. He runs IFS, a top notch shop in our area. If its a local car he will know it.

3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I've lived in the area for 17 years (mostly on the South Shore) and have not heard of them. Looking at their other inventory, I would be a bit cautious about the car.

4. CohassetJoe

CohassetJoe Rookie

Oct 2, 2013
    Cohasset, MA, USA
    Full Name:
    Joe D
    I second bill59. That type of car is not their normal inventory. I'd see if a guy from IFS in Easton would PPI that for you. It's a great looking car.

5. alvin87

alvin87 Karting

Mar 14, 2013
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    Alvin
    Thanks guys, I think I found another car that I feel more comfortable with.

6. WillF

WillF Karting

Dec 2, 2016
    Bay Area, California
    Full Name:
    Will
    I second the IFS statement! IFS is where I rode in my first-ever Ferrari. A friend's Uncle owned it and gave me a ride. Still remember it to this day! I would also stay away from this. Not worth the trouble. Good luck on finding the perfect car!

7. spikes360

spikes360 Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2013
    Niles, IL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I would think a little harder on IFS that's were my trouble began about my Carfax issue and PPI. I went there and they told me that there was just some minor road rash on the front bumper. I bought the car and he fixed a few things which I had to have fixed over again here at Continental. If you need more info then private message me.